The following courses are being offered using Zoom:
- Group Leader: Brian Beck.
- Date and Time: Mondays from 10:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Group Leader: Campbell Cowie.
- Date and Time: Thursdays from 10:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Group Leader: Rick Conn
- Date and Times: Fridays 10am to 11am on:
- 29 October 2021
- 12 November 2021
- 26 November 2021
These sessions are open to all U3A Werribee Region members and is included on our U3A Website.
Note: Zoom video meetings are an alternative to face-to-face meetings only. Once restrictions are lifted and centres reopen, we will continue with our normal face to face group activities.The purpose of this type of activity is to allow our members to reconnect and stay connected through these very challenging and uncertain times. Whilst it is acknowledged we are on our term break, given these circumstances the consensus is to continue with these sessions including Term 4 unless restrictions are lifted.
To be included in these sessions please contact Rick Conn your courses coordinator. You will need to have the Zoom application installed on your pc, Laptop, iPad or similar device. Note that this is a free application.
How to install Zoom
- Go to your internet browser and type in Zoom.us and press enter on your keyboard
- When it opens scroll down until you see the word “Download”. Click on it and follow the instructions on the screen. Zoom works with iPad, tablets, Mac and Windows.
- The Zoom app will then begin downloading.
- Click on location where you want your app to be located.
- Open file location and click on installer. This will install your Zoom app on your Computer/I pad
- From there a meeting invitation via your email will be sent to you. Once received click on the link and it will take you to the meeting where you can sign in.
- If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Rick Conn, your courses coordinator on: